Wednesday 22 January 2014

What is the 21 Day Fix?

I am so glad you asked!

They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit and that is just what we are going to accomplish!  The 21 Day Fix is a hot topic these days and for good reason!

The 21 Day Fix program takes the guesswork out of weight loss. It's a unique portion-control system combined with easy-to-follow 30 minute workouts that fit into anyone's busy schedule.

Trainer Autumn Calabrese shares her passion for food and fitness as she shows you how to make simple choices that takes those question marks out of food AND fitness.



This program really gets me fired up because on any given day the thing most of my clients say they struggle with is food.  How much?  When?  How many calories? Am I getting enough protein, enough veggies?  GAH...it is STRESSful!



On February 17th you can be part of a group that will take this head on and learn how to manage all of that!  I am hosting just a smaller, intimate group and honestly not everyone that applies will be accepted.  I am looking for an honest answer when I ask, "Why do you want to be part of this group"?  I want people who have a burning desire for change and are really ready for this to be YOUR moment.

I will be with you the entire 21 days, to motivate you, to help keep you on track, keep you accountable, be there to answer questions and be your back up and cheerleader!  This will all take place in a private online support group.

This is not free.  The cost is $140.00.

Serious applicants only.

Let's go into an amazing summer armed with the best you possible!

You must not already be working with a coach to apply.  To work with me one on one simply sign up here:  Wendy Kennedy Fitness

To apply fill in the info below.  I will read each application and let you know if you have been chosen to participate.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig