Wednesday 1 January 2014

Will Do 2014

For the last several years I have done this list, inspired by my friend Yvonne from Y-Von Adventures.  It is truly about perspective going into it with a mission of DOING IT in mind.  I am honestly not a fan of the word 'resolution'.  It does not jive with me.  I am more of a Go-out-and-grab-the-world-by-the-cajones kinds of girl.  Will-Do is totally up my alley!!

Looking back at my 2013 Will Do list I will be honest and say I did not reach all of them, but I did reach the majority!  Those check marks make me very proud of my accomplishments and let me know that hell YES, I really am doing something right!

So without further ado, here is what I have planned for 2014.

Family & Personal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Learn to breathe and think before speaking.  I sometimes spew verbiage without truly assessing how I want to come across.
*Continue to pare down.  This past year was a MAJOR downsize for us.  It feels GREAT!  Simplicity seems to work better for us.
*Do more random acts of kindness.  It makes a difference for both the giving and receiving parties.
*Plan, not procrastinate.  I excel at both.  Funny how that works.  My goal is way more planning.  :-)
*Be the best mom, wife, sister, aunt & friend that I can be.
*Realizing I don't have to be perfect is a big one.  I am ok with being imperfectly me!
*Blogging is taking the front burner again.  I have ignored it for way to long and I feel most happy when I am putting my fingers to the keyboard writing.




Career
~~~~~~
*June 2014....the month I will leave my full time job to become a FULLTIME Beachbody coach.  I had a minor snag in 2013, but no fear.  It is happening!
*Be a better leader and team mate.
*Help more people get out of life's ruts and show them they can get themselves fit both mentally AND physically.  Financial fitness is a side effect!
*Keep planning for fitness and nutrition certification.  SO excited even in the planning stages!
*In the second half of 2014, publish my first ebook.
*Constantly push myself outside my comfort zone.  This is the only way myself & my business will grow.
*Plan for 2015 Success Club Trip.  This one is mine.





Fitness
~~~~~~
*Super Spartan AGAIN in Miami...cannot wait!
*The biggie here is to step on stage May 31st entering my very first figure competition.  This scares the bejesus out of me to be honest, but at the same time I could not be more excited.  This is my main fitness focus for this year.
*Underwear Affair, Spartan Sprint in Calgary and just maybe the Spartan Beast.  I am still trying to work that one in!
*Continue to hone my skills and get stronger, better, leaner.
*Keep getting creative with food to help me get closer to goals. Eating healthy does not have to be boring.



Financial
~~~~~~~
*Selling our house will be a major burden lifted.  2014 is going to be the time for that!
*Saving money each week to put towards a vacation for Scott & I.
*Pay off credit cards and one small, unwise loan I made a few years ago.  Ahhh, lessons learned.
*Stop buying unnecessary things simply because I want them and look at if I really need them first.




                                 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig