Thursday 5 June 2014

Win your own 21 Day Fix Program

OK, so I am feeling like it's time to do some celebrating and I want you to get in on it and have some fun with me! I am giving away a complete 21 Day Fix program. Why would I do that?



I want to give someone a chance to help themselves.  I want someone who really needs to make some changes with their nutrition and fitness to take this prize home!  I want to simply share with one person how amazing and simple making positive changes can be.  I want to pay it forward.



This contest will run from June 5th to June 30th.  I will pick the winner on July 1st...Canada day here in the great White North.



The rules are simple:
1.  You must not already be working with another Team Beachbody coach OR you cannot be a coach yourself.
2.  You must sign up for the free membership portion at my page here (click the JOIN link):  www.beachbodycoach.com/WendyKennedy
3.  You must complete AND submit the form below.

**Only those that do these steps will qualify**

Win Your Own Copy of the 21 Day Fix..click here to enter!

GOOD LUCK!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig