Tuesday 24 May 2016

Warm Beet Salad

I am sure most of you lead busy lives just like me.  And if you are also like me, when you are hungry you are hungry NOW!  That is where this recipe comes in handy because it literally takes less than 5 minutes to whip this up.  I just inhaled a Hugh Jass version for my second meal today and mmmm, it was divine!!  

This is a staple here in the Kennedy house!  Let me know if you try it and how you like it!  


Here are the ingredients:

2 cups Mesclun greens
1 cup warm cooked beets (I cooked a pot 2 days ago and had extras in fridge)
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons Feta, crumbled

Layer these in an open bowl or plate.  

Dressing:  In small bowl mix together 1 teaspoon grainy mustard, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 - 1.5 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar.  Mix with fork.   Drizzle over salad. Dig in and enjoy! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig