Monday 29 September 2014

Where did I start? Why of course, at the beginning.

You know, I always am amazed when I see pictures posted of others before & after pics. They inspire me beyond belief every single day. I tend to forget where I started...it goes on the back burner most days. But now and then...like today, I go back and take a look to refresh my brain.





The pic on the left was just after I had started ChaLean Extreme. The pic on the right was about 2 weeks ago. In my journey I have done predominately Beachbody programs, getting better with each one and pushing myself as I got stronger. It did not happen over night, but over time as most journeys go. I to this day, could not love what I do more as a coach, but I was not a coach when I started here in the first pic. I knew there was something amazing in being a coach, so I kept on til I could be one!

My story has had a plot twist or 2 along the way. I have had setbacks, injuries and times where I fell off the turnip wagon, but I always managed to haul ass off the ground and run after that wagon.

I now have a new journey to the figure stage ahead of me and before you ask, YES I still do Beachbody programs and I always will. I just completed the PiYo program and my body needed that in so many ways.

I may not have lost 100 pounds in my story but I did lose about 35 lbs from where I started. More importantly I gained a sense of who I am & because of ChaLean and Miss Chalene Johnson, I learned to change my mentality. I learned to do things I never imagined, I gained a whole new extended family, I have created a brand new life for myself and MY family and I now can pay that forward to others every single day. All because I one day decided to JUST. PUSH. PLAY.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig