Sunday 12 April 2015

Wendy's Guacamole

It is truly hard to believe that just under a year ago I despised avocados.  I mean literally was grossed out by them.  Now I am seriously reformed and could happily eat it every day.  Here is my recipe.  It is easy to whip up and I make it pretty much once a week here at Kennedy Central!





Ingredients:

2 avocados
splash of lime juice
Cumin to taste (I use a few teaspoons)
chopped red onion (about 1/4 cup)
2-3 cloves garlic
Dash hot sauce
sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
4 chopped sundried tomatoes
I also throw in a few grinds of this Mexican Chipotle spice blend I have but Epicure Guacamole Dip mix is also deelish in there for extra kick. 

Mash avocados with a fork, throw everything else in the bowl, mix and let flavors marry for about an hour before serving.  Inhale~!!

To be honest I really do NOT measure, I just taste and adjust accordingly!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig