Sunday 26 October 2014

"WTH Did She Do Last Week" Sunday Oct 26th, 2014

OK, let's just lay it out here....moving sucks.  Ass.  I have been a bit preoccupied with the cardboard and the ripping and tearing of my basement, but with the aid of my BFF, Juan Valdez, we are getting through it and making poop happen, DESPITE it all!  It takes a special kind of crazy (I know that) to get through this.



So this week I am back on track with the posts and making a bit of a tweak to include some other facets of my journey like fitness and Personal Development and maybe even throwing in some of my fave things to perhaps inspire you to try something new.

Since I am all about the food, lets get this party started with what I ate.  And of course my bevvies of choice.



Throw in my Shakeo and the day is complete!





Let's talk about the food, shall we?  Mmm, Hugh Jass salads and Pumpkin pancakes and bacon, oh my!  Eating for this competition has been nothing less than enjoyable so far.  I know it will change but I will take my nut butters while I can.






Now about those workouts.  This week I felt really strong.  I felt muscles and saw muscles I have never seen before.  I also weighed in 3 lbs less this week, which is rather mind blowing.  Since I started, my goal was to get my body leaner.  I am sitting at around 13 lbs less that when I started working with my coach.  This has been a slow and steady journey but I have loved every single minute.  Patience is a virtue I am learning well!


Heading to other news, to keep myself on track, focused and fired up I do daily personal development.  It not only fuels my drive but it helps me be a much better leader to my team.  It keeps me inspired! 

This week I have a been a podcasting, book reading, webinaring freak.  Chalene Johnson's Build Your Tribe is on the top of this list! She is SUCH a blast and is one of my mentors.  If you haven't looked her up, DO IT now!  :-)  Throw in my book, "Influencer" and I have a well rounded mental feast.




So as I head to the kitchen to make my afternoon coffee & coconut oil, I am once again feeling fired up to kick ass and take names this coming week.  Maybe it's the caffeine....or maybe life is JUST that great! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WENDY KENNEDY. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig